Winter and suicidal tendencies and cries for help!!

To: "Web_disscusion List" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Winter and suicidal tendencies and cries for help!!
From: "Richard Seaton" <rsh17@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 17:02:17 -0600
 I've been doing a very bad thing in my boredom, right now it's snowing and I
can't physically work on the car right know. So what to do? Well why not find
out how much the receipts total up on the frame off restoration? There are
only a few receipts left to go and when I checked totals half way through, it
was in the ball park of the guessed figure. Unfortunately before the body
panels.
   Woe is me as I'm getting closer to a total, beginning to think I should
have got married as it would be cheaper, unless you have to pay to get rid of
the demon seed. Then the TR is lots cheaper. At least the TR won't take your
woman away, but she might take it!

  I might as well press the total..... but where is my gun first?

Richard Seaton
RSH17@msn.com
View My restoration @ (http://groups.msn.com/Richards69TR6Restoration)