RE: Reconditioned TR6 Frame

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Reconditioned TR6 Frame
From: "Hugh Barber" <tr6nut@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 10:12:40 -0800
Andy,

Didn't you already post this a couple of days ago?  I can't speak for
everybody else, but I would prefer if folks with stuff on EBay would limit
their posting to one time per item.  Any more frequent and this list will
start to resemble Speedvision with their incessant info-mercials.  This is
not your personal free advertising service.  If you're going to do that, at
least throw the man who runs the server a couple of bucks.

Hugh Barber
Hollister, CA
'73 TR6