Re:

To: <Acekraut11@aol.com>
Subject: Re:
From: "Gary Fluke" <res0s0t7@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 23:42:04 -0800
Aaron,

The 250K race car was designed by Pete Brock of Shelby American fame and
raced in 1968.  The K seems to be attributable to the fact that Kastner ran
the car.  I saw it at Seattle International Raceway a couple of summers ago.
It is very good looking to my eye and you'll find pictures of it on the net.

Gary
'73