Re: Unusual TR6 on eBay

To: walt.boeninger@hp.com, dmallin@attglobal.net
Subject: Re: Unusual TR6 on eBay
From: StangGuy67@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 17:40:18 EST
In a message dated 2/4/03 1:32:59 PM, walt.boeninger@hp.com writes:

<< PS  The description says "brown" exterior.....  Now I am
color blind, but it sure looks like maroon to me.....

It's more of a chocolate-type exterior. I'm kind of liking the tan interior,
the contrast is nice, compared with my overly all-black interior. The
steering wheel looks odd, though-was that the color you got? Usually, the
steering wheel matched the dashboard color in most cars, not the seat color.
And what's up with the goofy exhaust? That would like nice on a Trans Am
outta Jersey....

Front bumper says 74, but the rear does not-perhaps wrecked in an accident,
and replaced by an earlier model bumper?

What does it say on the master cylinder? "This End Up"???

Kraig Griffiths

74 TR6, not a $9500 car-YET!