Gunst is happy

To: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Gunst is happy
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 21:57:11 -0500
List,

I sent Ashford's post to Joachim Gunst. I thought you guys might like
it.

This is his reply.... His English is lots better than my German. :-)

Don

Hey, Don, this guy will become a real fan!! Thank  you for forwarding.

Many people told me already how they enjoy the  improvement, but not
like that.

Do you guys check the endfloat of crankshaft when  working on clutch?
It's a weak point at 6-cylinder engine and important too.  Thrust
washers can fall out when wear is excessiv, and this means a new
engine.

I hope, bearings will arrive soon. And more people  will be happy.
(Nothing nicer as to make people happy!!)

Best regards

Joachim