RE: Machining head for compression ratio

To: "Ted Schumacher" <tedtsimx@q1.net>
Subject: RE: Machining head for compression ratio
From: "Neil Wehmeyer" <ngwehmeyer@attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2003 14:34:22 -0800
Thank you.  I have just this afternoon installed the partly striped engine
back into the chassis, I will now be able to pull the head and make the
measurements.  I can visualize how to compute the CI displacement of the
cylinder bore, but how is the displacement contained in the head arrived at.
Plugging the spark plug hole and pouring measured amounts of fluid into the
area comes to mind, but I'll bet there is a more elegant way