Re: speedo survey

To: lang@isis.mit.edu
Subject: Re: speedo survey
From: jay_welch@juno.com
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 12:18:56 -0500
Thanks Bob.  I have tried the revolution counting thing with other diffs
and been successful identifying those but my TR6 diffs aren't behaving
the same way.

Thanks for taking the time to count the teeth.  I think it will be
helpful to all and I'll include the info in my reference doc.

One more question if you don't mind....what is the reason for the grooves
on the spider gears....more lubrication...wear indicators or both????

Thanks again,
Jay

-----

-----