Re: TR6 Carpet Kits from The Roadster Factory

To: 6pack list <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 Carpet Kits from The Roadster Factory
From: Peter Macholdt <vze2846b@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 16:20:26 -0500
Al,

Actually, I like having the suppliers on the list describing their products.
In this case I've learned that if I want a thick pile carpet I'll order from
Skinner and if I want an original looking carpet I'll look to Charles and
Diane at TRF. Our concern should be lack of information or one-sided info,
not the comment and reply seen here.

I also want to say that I have appreciated the input from both Richard Good
(Good Parts) and Ted Schumacher (TSI). Sometimes it is very helpful to have
input from the guys who make the stuff.

Peter
'68 TR250