Re: wiper motor wiring

To: Andrew Packard <apackard@triad.rr.com>
Subject: Re: wiper motor wiring
From: jeffthompson777@attbi.com
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 06:32:03 +0000
I must have missed that item, which electrical book are you talking about?  I
could use some help with my 76 TR6.  It had original A/C which the previous
owner took out and threw away.  He felt it cluttered the cockpit and the engine
compartment. The problem is I have leftover clipped wires from the A/C, can't
get the blower to work and don't know what to do with them.  Any ideas?

Jeff Thompson
76 TR6 CF53404
71 TR6 CC59212 in parts & memories