Re: Valve seals

To: jamdav@woodward.com
Subject: Re: Valve seals
From: jay_welch@juno.com
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 15:53:15 -0500
Hi Jim,

The following information was reported earlier by someone on one of the
lists.

Good luck,
Jay

 Although the car was not designed with them in mind, they can be added
to solve an oil consumption or smoking problem caused by worn guides.
Valve seals from a 1960 era Hemi motor will work.  These are the only
ones that will fit with the double valve springs.