Re: Winter Engine Project

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Winter Engine Project
From: "Doug Dwyer" <dougdwyer@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 22:29:59 -0800
FWIW, over the years I've been very successful with several engine "freshen
ups" on a variety of motors, including a couple of tired MG's.

No, not a true overhaul by any means, but rings, bearings, oil pump, t/chain
and valve grind will work wonders on a tired-but-otherwise-unhurt
motor....providing, of course, the cylinders are not too far gone and the
crank isn't damaged.

Doug Dwyer
Longview, Washington USA

From: "Rick" <rpatton@clinic.net>