Re: TRF magic clutch kit

To: <SamuelsMA@aol.com>
Subject: Re: TRF magic clutch kit
From: "jack williams" <jackandangie@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 22:44:48 -0600
Before pulling transmissions and changing clutches have you checked to make
sure your master and slave cyclinder are working at all? Not hard to check
at all, just have someone push in the clutch while you watch the pushrod on
the slave. If it doesn't move then there is your problem. A bad master or
slave will give the exact same symptoms you describe.

Jack W.