RE: Performance TR6's

To: <jswarth1@tampabay.rr.com>
Subject: RE: Performance TR6's
From: Shane Ingate <madmax_xx@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2002 00:04:44 -0500
Jim Swarthout wrote:

> Drags,
> Please...Please... tell me that people don't actually drag race TR's for
> fun. The Europeans on the list will absolutely cringe. Me too!!!

TR6's make great cars over the quarter.  Most of the people at the track are
pretty interested in the 6, and the snobs will sit up and take notice when
you do well in the brackets.

Besides, it's great training; a good launch is worth several car-lengths
over a BMW lead-foot in the traffic-light grand prix.

Woo-hoo!

Shane Ingate, sideways in the snow in Maryland, and lovin' it!