Re: TR6 PI

To: tr6taylor@webtv.net, SamuelsMA@aol.com
Subject: Re: TR6 PI
From: StangGuy67@aol.com
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 17:12:02 EST
In a message dated 11/30/2002 11:14:50 PM Central Standard Time,
tr6taylor@webtv.net writes:

> would like to hear of the experience of other sixes that had
> performance cams, and had to go thru emissions testing such as this.
> With or without the PI.

Dick:

When I bought my '74, I still had almost a year left on the registration, so
I haven't changed over the title yet, simply because of the smog issues. I'm
hoping that by waiting, the rolling exemption will kick in next year to
include 74s, and I won't have to get it smogged at all!!

Kraig Griffiths

LA

74 TR6
71 N600