Southeast Regional VTR

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Southeast Regional VTR
From: michael lunsford <mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 12:52:42 -0800 (PST)
My compliments to the Georgia Triumph Association, Ronnie Babbett et al for a
great Southeast Regional VTR event at Jekyll Island, Georgia.  For those of you
who couldn't make it, with the exception of the predatory gnats which were in
abundance, I believe a great time was had by all.  Since this is a Six Pack web
site I would like to note that there were well over 50 TR 250s and TR 6s at
this event.  I met a bunch of great people with whom I have corresponded in the
past on this site and had a great time.  The show was made sweeter by club
member Kent Stutler's Best of Show win with his just restored Italia.  GTA
member Scott Shepard's unfortunate crash of his just restored and outstandingly
prepared  TR6 during the Autocross was the only bummer of the whole event.
Thanks again to the GTA for a great event.

Mike Lunsford, President, Triumph Standard Motor Club of Tampa Bay