SE VTR Caravan with wrecked TR6 and Racecar

To: "6pack list" <6pack@autox.team.net>, <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>,
Subject: SE VTR Caravan with wrecked TR6 and Racecar
From: "Mike Munson" <fasttrs@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 21:46:59 -0500
Well for those of you who know about our delemna at the SE VTR, The bad
luck followed us all the way home.  We almost lost a trailer tire in
Savannah the lugnuts came loose, Gary Custars drive train tried to self
destruct and we had a blowout on the same trailer (pulling the wrecked
TR6 of Scott Sheppard), so the trip home took 9 = hours instead of 6.
Thanks to Steave and Janet Freeman for towing my racecar home and to
Barry Rosenberg for lending us your trailer. For those of you who dont
know we had to use my trailer to get Scotts car home.

We had a great time despite Scott and Diannas wreck on Friday and our
trip home.

This was a national caliber event! Thank you Ronnie Babbitt and George
Forster!

Mike and Kathy Munson