RE: Re: Water Hoses

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Re: Water Hoses
From: "Steve R." <auxiliary1@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 16:34:56 -0400
That's right, I read the same thing one tome in there catalog. I ordered
some and they look good, but I have not put them on the car.

Stephen R.
www.triumphtr6.net
New England Triumphs Member
Six Pack Member
Roadster Factory Member
VTR Member
72' TR6
79' Spitfire 1500

**This e-mai was scanned with an up to date version of Norton Anti
Virus**

On