Re: [Manifold Stud Installation & Gasket]

To: William Maslin <cwrm4@yahoo.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Manifold Stud Installation & Gasket]
From: Hugh Fader <hfader@usa.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 13:50:51 -0400
Hi William. I used anti-sieze on the studs and no sealer on the manifold
gasket. It has held up so far.

Did you buy new studs? I and others have had troubles with the copper-coated
studs that Moss and possibly others were selling. They strip. At least with me
this was not due to lack of care. The nuts were threaded properly and I was
using a torque wrench. Just a warning.

- Hugh Fader