Re: Shawn Loseke's TR6

To: "Gary Fluke" <res0s0t7@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: Shawn Loseke's TR6
From: Shawn Loseke <sloseke@engr.colostate.edu>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 12:07:43 -0600
The color is close to Aston Martin's BRG, theirs was lighter than
everyone else's by quite a bit, just as you noticed. It is actually a
shade variant of a 1997 Ford color called Aqua Marine Frost.
  I haven't had much time to drive the car lately and I'm still breaking
in the engine. I have only covered about 750 miles on the new engine so
I'm not ready to do any acceleration tests or dyno runs yet. I will let
the list know what my results are though.

On Friday, October 18, 2002, at 12:13 AM, Gary Fluke wrote:

> Shawn,
>
> I was just looking at your TR6 on the www.triumphowners.com site and it
> sure
> looks good.  The color reminds me of the light metallic green sometimes
> seen
> on Aston Martins, although it is a little lighter  than that shade. The
> intake
> manifolds and headers look very effective.  Have you ever timed 0-60mph
> or 1/4
> mile runs?
>

> Gary
> '73 CF10801U