Re: Paints

To: "Gary Radocchio" <gradocchio@haynesconstruction.com>
Subject: Re: Paints
From: "Gary Fluke" <res0s0t7@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 14:29:37 -0700
Gary,

I repainted my silver disc wheels with the Wheels and Valve Cover Paint from
Moss Motors, Part No. 220-560, and was thrilled with the result.  It went on
smoothly and looks very factory like, not at all like silver paint from the
hardware store.  It is one of those products that one wants to tell other
people about.  It made a big difference in the appearance of my car.

Gary
'73 CF10801U