Re: Winter storage

To: Phil Ethier <pethier@isd.net>, Brits <british-cars@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Winter storage
From: KTnKT <ktnkt@cape.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 06:47:31 -0400
  Sounds like a great alternative. As far as my bucket trap is
concerned, I only put in anti-freeze because water would freeze in the
winter. The better choice would, of course, be  non-toxic anti-freeze as
used in campers and such. Mine is used in a locked shed that one of the
cars is kept in, and pets or the kids don't go in there. I'll be
checking the local stores for sticky traps, though! (I'll forward this
to the list to enlighten others, too)
  Thanks,
      Kevin