RE: TR6 Hood buffers

To: <Acekraut11@aol.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR6 Hood buffers
From: "Steve Hanselman" <tr6@kc4sw.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 23:20:23 -0700
I got the "non-stepped" ones but I asume the step (which I should have
gotten) will go towards the outside of the car.  Mine were installesd with
sheet metal screws into the body.  One set about 14 inches forward of the
"cone locators" and the second about 2 feet further forward

Steve Hanselman
tr6@kc4sw.com