Powder coated steel wheels-Thanks!

To: 6Pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Powder coated steel wheels-Thanks!
From: "Walter Fogle" <lbc4me@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 02:10:20 +0000
Thanks to everyone who responded to my post regarding poweder coating of the
TR6 steel wheels.  Some folks advised on their painting process vs. powder
coating.  All input was appreciated.

In addition to the $30 per wheel I'll have to spend an additional $12-$15
each for sandblasting. (offered by the powder coater too)  I'd bead blast
them myself except that the wheels won't fit in my benchtop bead blaster.
For a pro job under $200 I feel it's a pretty good deal.  I'll stick with
the silver color too.

Regards,
Walt Fogle
'69 TR6