Re: Is my radiator toast?

To: "Skip Montanaro" <skip@pobox.com>
Subject: Re: Is my radiator toast?
From: "Alan" <asalvato@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 00:26:00 -0400
the radiator may need to be rodded out. Should be around $60.
Mine was clogged beyond belief.
also pull off all the hoses at the rear of the engine and make sure those
tubes are clear; they have a tendency to clog up if the car sits for a
period.
A radiator  shroud  would help.
In a car that the heater was hooked up you would need to be sure the heater
valve was fully open when adding coolent and ran long enough to allow all
the air to burp out.

Al salvatore