Thanks!!

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanks!!
From: "Ted Ciporin" <ted7@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 13:17:52 -0400
I want to thank everyone for their help with my question on engine
modifications.  I am amazed at how many people responded, and how quickly!!  I
am a new member of "6-Pack," but this is obviously a great club.

For the record, I did find out that in Virginia, a car 25 years old or older,
is "exempt from emissions" and inspections per the DMV website.  So
apparently, I'm not breaking any laws or doing anything wrong, which was my
primary concern.  Whew!!

Once again, thanks so much for all of your help!!

Ted