Re: triumphowners.com - SITE LAUNCH

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: triumphowners.com - SITE LAUNCH
From: "Glen Johnson" <glen@littledevil.com.au>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 11:05:02 +1000
Kai,

Your response is ungrateful, simple minded and totally self centred.

Suffice to say - the Internet is a freely accessible place for people to
produce and display whatever they want.  Should I choose to put
something up on a server that my company pays for then that is what I
will do.  It is utterly ridiculous (in your words) that I should be told
not to create a site about something I am interested in.

The site primarily supports my local car club and if you are not
interested then keep your personal preference to yourself and don't try
and restrict other people because of your own personal agenda.

I thank you for your somewhat dim response to my request to have other
Triumph enthusiasts look at something my club created for the greater
good of the Triumph community.

If you are interested in a public display of your thoughts then please
continue to email the list and I will respond appropriately.  I do
suggest though that it would be more sensible to email me in person and
stop wasting everyone else's time.

Glen Johnson

PS. Thanks to everyone else on the list that has created sites and
shared their own personal information and research on Triumphs over the
years.  I hope that you will appreciate what my club site has to offer.