RE: 6 Pack Digest V1 #671

To: "6 Pack TR6 List" <6pack@autox.team.net>, <keitheva@speakeasy.net>
Subject: RE: 6 Pack Digest V1 #671
From: "James Henningsen" <jdhenn@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 11:35:19 -0400
I had a similar problem on my 1975 TR6 and it was a faulty starter relay.
Did they have the same type of relay on a 71?  I had to tap the casing of my
relay with a screwdriver or pen or whatever was handy at the time and then
it would crank the engine.  Got a new one from TRF on sale with free
shipping and starts like a champ now.  Ready for TRF summer party in August!
Jim Henningsen
Kissimmee, FL
75 TR6
80 TR8 (x2)