roler rockers

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: roler rockers
From: Ryan Miles <rjhmile@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 08:32:16 -0700 (PDT)
  You MIGHT be able to safely see some performance gains if you went with
Richards 1.65 rollers with your stock cam, but I honestly don't know. I have
never tried it. If I were going to do anything, I would probably keep my old
cam, buy an S2 (or comparable) cam, and get 1.55 rollers if you feel you still
need them, which who knows if you actually do. If you are thinking about cams,
Richard Good's grinds should not be overlooked, I have had really good luck
with my GP3 cam.

Ryan Miles