RE: 16" Panasport Wheels

To: "'michael lunsford'" <mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 16" Panasport Wheels
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 11:44:20 -0400
Here is a link to a site that give you speedometer variation according
to tire size.  BTW, this discussion comes up often, but I find it very
interesting since I would like to go to the 16" Panasports in the future
as well.

http://powerdog.com/tiresize.cgi

R. Ashford Little II
www.geocities.com/ralittle2