Re: Center Console

To: "John Phillips" <TR6@vigoris.net>
Subject: Re: Center Console
From: Will <tr6@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 23:32:42 +0100
>I would like to purchase a black center console for a TR6.  I understand
>they were originally produced by AMCO.  Any out there?
>

>John Phillips, Claremore, OK
>Green Country Triumphs
>76 TR6 CF51655
>  http://www.greencountrytriumphs.com/

I remember seeing the TR Shop in Chiswick, London, had a TR6 centre
console in their magazine adverts about a year ago. I never did
remember to ask about them when I was in the shop, but I was curious
to know what they were/are like.

I can't recall the price, don't know if they have any left, or if
this is the same item you mention. Their web address is:
http://www.trshop.co.uk/

Good luck, I'd love to know what its like if you find one!

(P.S. If you want me to contact them for you I can do so)
--
William Davies
1975 TR6 PI