Re: 220 Horse TR6

To: "." <gln@worldpath.net>
Subject: Re: 220 Horse TR6
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 14:54:38 -0400 (EDT)
On Sat, 22 Jun 2002, . wrote:

> [...]

When I drove from Boston to Ft. Worth, TX, we _averaged_ over 75 from the
Arkansas state line to Ft. Worth (posted speed was 70). I'm pretty sure
we're talking at least 8 hours driving at more than 3500 RPM's with
considerable time over 90 MPH.

Yes, it'll stay together.

I've been on atleast 6 or 7 TR6 journeys like that.

Note - I do not have overdrive. I also had to keep slowing up to let the
trailer queens catch up to me.

:-)

> > Nick

Later,
rml
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |