RE: Seat part: Head Rest Spring

To: "'James Tabor'" <jattr6@hotmail.com>, Jim Davis
Subject: RE: Seat part: Head Rest Spring
From: Jim Davis <jamdav@woodward.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 09:51:50 -0500
Listers,

Thanks for all the help and suggestions!
I finally found both pieces of the spring and tie wrapped them inside the
bracket, this seems to have worked fine.  I did contact all the big parts
suppliers and they just aren't available.
The good news is I finished the drivers seat yesterday and will be back on
the road tonight, with a comfortable butt!

Jim Davis
1974 TR6 CF19738U