RE: starter sources?

To: "'skip@pobox.com'" <skip@pobox.com>,
Subject: RE: starter sources?
From: "Vink, Graham" <vinkg@fleishman.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 14:20:35 -0500
thanks for the many suggestions re replacement TR6 starters; I went with
skip's suggestion below. Not only is the price $85, but that INCLUDES the
core charge ($15), plus FREE standard UPS shipping. The Web truly is
wondrous (most of the time)

Plus, if the starter is no good, I'll know whom to flame ...

:)

per recent list discussion, I will attempt to provide thoughtful, fact-based
feedback on this purchase in the future.

--Graham