Re: Exhaust Smoke

To: pbitton@axess.com (Patrick Bitton)
Subject: Re: Exhaust Smoke
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 11:48:41 -0700 (PDT)
Patrick---It may be common for TR's to smoke, but it is not "normal".
You must determine if the majority of the smoke that "fills your garage"
is coming out the exhaust pipes, or billowing out because of dripping on
to a hot surface. It is relaively easy to fix smoke from coming out the
exhaust, while stopping the leaks always seems to be a work in progress.

One of these days I think I'll invest in one of those "leak detection"
kits with the dye and black light. Anyone tried this?

Dick