Re: Weber DGV advice

To: "Eric Myracle" <eric_myracle@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Weber DGV advice
From: "James Franks" <jimmble@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 05:38:41 -0400
Eric,

It sounds  like your problems are associated more to the install than
the set-up.

In my experience the DGV's work pretty well, except with a cam making
low vacuum at idle. I got too much puddling of fuel in the intake, and
had to go to Strombergs to correct the problem. With mild cams or stock
cams I've found them to be fine.

Jim