Re: GM alternator

To: Tom Lofgren <tom.lofgren@stanfordalumni.org>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: GM alternator
From: Dale <tpdwinch@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 14:29:15 -0700 (PDT)
Tom

The alternator must be in alignment with the
pulleys on the crank and water pump.  As with the
stock alternator, shims can be used to adjust the
location to get it in alignment. If not a bracket
can be fabricated from 1/4" flat bar. If you go
to Summit's web site they have various types of
top brackets that you can select from.

Dale

--- Tom Lofgren <tom.lofgren@stanfordalumni.org>

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com