Re: Was Service Counter Standard on TR6

To: Bob Fabie <rmf3860@erols.com>, six pack <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Was Service Counter Standard on TR6
From: Charles Shaw <charlie.shaw@acsalaska.net>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 21:44:54 -0800
The service counter is located on the firewall above the brake servo. It is
an odometer style device that triggers the EGR light on the dash to inform
when the engine needs to be serviced. The speedo cable came in two pieces
because the counter was mounted in series with the cables. If you need
pictures let me know and I will email them off list to you. Good luck.