Re: Rear Camber Adjustment

To: "Nelson Riedel" <nelson@buckeyetriumphs.org>
Subject: Re: Rear Camber Adjustment
From: Skip Montanaro <skip@pobox.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 23:10:12 -0500
    Nelson> I've been playing with the rear camber on my TR6.  As to the
    Nelson> packing pieces, I estimate an 1/2" packing piece will raise the
    Nelson> height about 3/4 inches and increase the camber about 3/4
    Nelson> degrees.  The spec for camber is -1/4 degree to +1 degree with
    Nelson> no load.

By "packing piece" I assume you mean the shims that go between the inner
fulcrum and the frame?  I'll be taking my 250 in for a front end alignment
and might as well have the mechanic take care of the rear.  Assuming he
won't have such shims in stock, how many might it be reasonable to provide
so he can do the job?

Thx,

--
Skip Montanaro (skip@pobox.com - http://www.mojam.com/)