Re: Ring Gear Question

To: "Michael Graham" <mgraham@achilles.net>,
Subject: Re: Ring Gear Question
From: "Ken Davis" <ken.davis@attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 16:46:46 -0700
Thanks Mike..

Maybe may/june I'll go for it.. and yes, it is the ring gear. Had the tranny
out a month ago, and saw the mashed sprockets, but... needed the car that
weekend, so back in the tranny went..  it missed maybe 1 in 8 or 10, the mash
portion is about 6-8 inches long,  I'll probably do the starter replacement
then also..  thanks for the heads-up on the mig spots to hold it..

Ken