Brake pedal return spring

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Brake pedal return spring
From: YeOldEd@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 14:20:43 EST
In the pedal box, it's obvious where the clutch pedal return spring attaches,
but what about the brake? The top end is adjacent to the clutch spring, but
the bottom end is impeded by the bracket that holds the brake light switch.
In fact, the spring seems to be unnecessary in view of the return spring in
the servo.
Help folks! (Bear in mind , I stripped this car to nuts and bolts 18 years
ago, started my rebuild last June, and will be complete in about 1 month, an'
the river don' t rise!)
By the way; thanks, everyone, for all the help with the rectangular idiot
lights.

PS: Can't find the air conditioning anywhere. Guess I don't have the deluxe
model!

Mike Noad
BRG73TR6