RE: TR6 a/c electrical question

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: TR6 a/c electrical question
From: William Whitmoyer <wwhitmoyer@samsonite.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 09:43:12 -0500
I'm going out on a limb here with a few ideas, since I didn't see much
response from the list (digest).

I don't have AC in my TR6, but in my Honda I occasionally get a white
steam-type smoke coming out of the vents for a minute or two if the AC has
not been run in awhile..I just put it down to condensation in the system,
as it does not smell like a "burn."  If it lasts for a while (and appears
to be steam, not smoke, your evaporator may be bad?

Also, maybe the radio circuit is not powerful enough to be able to power
the AC properly? I dunno.  Just a couple of ideas to check.

William Whitmoyer
69 TR6
90 BMW iX
91 CRX Si