Re: Rectangular idiot lights

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rectangular idiot lights
From: "James Tabor" <jatabor@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 10:11:27 -0500
join the club!
one thing i tried (and thought of marketing)
was making new inserts. they look great, and
hold up for many years. but the catch
is to find good plastic holders and they need to be the type that
can be pryed apart. unfortunately, the bulbs normally burn or deteriate
the shaft part of the plastic. as i am sure must of us on this list
have experienced.

well, i would love to find these puppy's as well.
but for me: i need the brake, egr, fasten belts as well.
so if anyone out there has NOS items that you want to sell...
here is your chance!

-james