New interior

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: New interior
From: "Rick Patton" <rpatton@clinic.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 18:32:43 -0500
It's time to start thinking about a new interior for my 75 TR6. The body
work is done and the car painted but the interior is a mess. The car is
delft blue and I've always disliked the shadow blue interior color.

I've looked at carpet and vinyl samples from TRF and they were nice but the
color was not exactly what I wanted. Wool versus nylon carpets, what do you
think? British Victoria offers a very attractive "biscuit" colored interior
kit for $999 that's now on sale for $899 (haven't seen a sample yet). If not
the biscuit, then it will be black.

Has anyone on the list tried the various suppliers? I need everything
including carpets, door panels, seat covers, and seat foams. What do you
recommend?

Rick Patton
Brunswick, Maine
patton@suscom-maine.net