Re: Pre Fabbed Transmission Mount

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Pre Fabbed Transmission Mount
From: pbrzozoski@netscape.net
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 10:00:06 -0500
Hi,
I've been reading the emails on this subject and thought I would send along
some pictures of how I dealt with making a J-type fit in an older frame.
It is not finely machined job and it required a bit of grinding to make
clearance for the solenoid and the speedo cable; but I put it in last year and
it seem to work just fine.
Here are three photos that should give you an idea.
http://www.employees.org/~pbrzozos/carstuff/od_fix1.jpg
http://www.employees.org/~pbrzozos/carstuff/od_fix2.jpg
http://www.employees.org/~pbrzozos/carstuff/od_fix3.jpg

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. It was a little tricky
getting the transmission in.

Regards,
Phil
1974 TR6 (with an earlier frame)
Pepperell, Ma.
--

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience
the convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape!