Re: New Member intro

To: "Walt Boeninger" <walt_boeninger@hp.com>
Subject: Re: New Member intro
From: "James Franks" <jimmble@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 16:14:49 -0500
Welcome Walt!

Do you have any pics of those Mustangs?

RF is still kicking, but others will have to fill you in on the Coventry
thing. I only order what they have in stock, as backorders can take a
LONG time to fill. Other parts sources are Moss, British Parts
Northwest, Victoria British and a host of smaller suppliers. I would
recommend Team Triumph as a source for good used parts.

My website http://www2.ald.net/~jimmble has some other links, and the
Buckeye Triumph club has more yet.

Good luck on the TR.

Jim