Next Dumb Hardtop Question

To: 6 Pack TR6 List <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Next Dumb Hardtop Question
From: James Henningsen <jdhenn@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 20:41:47 -0500
Ok, I know I have asked for a lot of help, but this headliner is a royal
$^%&(*&!! to install.  The kit is from TRF (aka The magic carpet
factory). My question is that there are two pieces of vinyl to install
on each of the three lower parts of the hardtop (sides and rear).
 Headliner is already in place.  Why are there two pieces of vinyl for
each section?  I know I need the top pieces to cover the cardboard
pieces, but what the heck are the other exact copies for? Are they
supposed to be installed underneath on the sides and rear?  Sorry for
all the questions, but I can't get any help from TRF.
Thanks
Jim henningsen
75 TR6
80 TR7