RE: Leaking shifter rod seals

To: "'Robert M. Lang '" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Subject: RE: Leaking shifter rod seals
From: Cliff Davies <cdavies@holzher.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 21:17:17 -0500
Thanks to everyone who responded to my seal question. Bob, how does one
locate this vent? I didn't find anything in the usual manuals.The gamble now
is I'm in the middle of a resto and the tranny cover plate is accessible
whereas if I clean a vent, and not change the seals?? you get the picture
Murphys' Law.
Thanks
Cliff
73 TR6