Triumph Gifts

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Triumph Gifts
From: "Nelson Riedel" <nriedel@nextek.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 10:34:27 -0500
To Triumph Enthusiasts:

Some of us at Buckeye Triumphs have prepared a list of gifts for the Triumph
enthusiast and placed it on the  website as a public service.

http://www.buckeyetriumphs.org/  (click Gifts button)

One can print it out, highlight desired gifts and leave it where those who
care will find it.  Another option is to mail it to Mr. Clause with a
testimonial explaining how good you've been this year.

We'll gladly accept suggestions for additions.  We've tried to make the
gifts non model specific, so if you want an oil seal for you baby, suggest
you pencil that in on your list.  On the other hand, if anyone knows how to
keep TRs from leaking fluids, let us know.

Nelson Riedel
BTWebmaster