RE: Door trim panels

To: "'Walter Fogle'" <lbc4me@hotmail.com>, 6Pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Door trim panels
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pixelsystems.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 19:17:03 -0500
I had a fairly good experience using masonite as a replacement. I used
contact cement and short staples from an Arrow gun to hold the vinyl and
piping onto the new board. The hardest problem was cleaning out the grain of
the old vinyl. I ended up using that most useful of substances, PVC patio
furniture cleaner. Does miracles for Triumph vinyl trim and tops.

Cheers,

Mark Hooper
72 TR6