RE: PDWA Repair

To: 6 Pack TR6 List <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: PDWA Repair
From: James Henningsen <jdhenn@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 19:38:14 -0500
I replaced the two small orings that go on the shaft from a local hydraulic
shop. They had the exact size oring and stated they were designed for hydraulic
fluid, but for silicon base.  They are called BUNA type orings.  Since I am
using Silicon fluid should work ok.  He didn't have any designed for DOT3 or 4.
 I ended up buying about thirty of the buggers in case they hold.  If they work
I am more than happy to ship some to folks for the cost of shipping. I'll keep
you posted.
Jim
75 TR6
80 TR7